Saturday, February 27, 2016

Angry Fist

Ah, the amount of times things happen to me at work that make me want to blog something make me wish my brain was cyberized so I could do so.

But then they become passing thoughts. While I love to log data that is processed through my mind, I'm quick to forget and 'get over' a lot of the small incidents that remind me of things very few people seem to think of.

Still, maybe it is a little interesting to observe normal people and almost always know how they'll react, how they'll think, and do everything I can to make them think about things that would never cross their mind.

Some people complain about the job being hard. For me it's particularly easy, but I tell them to think about how lucky we are to have jobs and to not be living in a jungle manually hunting for food.

Similarly, I find the things a lot of people complain about, to just be pointless or mundane. One person makes a big deal of a bruise or cut. One person makes a big deal of how hot or cold it is. I sit there and think about how I'm glad to not be a prisoner of war.

Since I tend not to complain about all sorts of little things, at the very least, I'm very content with my life and things that happen.

Meanwhile there's always that one person who sounds like everything makes them angry, they're cynical of everyone, and the worst part is, the only speak of blame or resentment towards people they criticize instead of speaking of improvement, solutions, analyzing mistakes, or otherwise.

The only things that make me angry are anger and ... computer lag. Anything bad that happens generally has me thinking, "Oh well", or has me thinking about fixing whatever problem led to it.

There's no logical point in getting angry and yelling when you can get useful and suggest ways to correct whatever was happening.

For a long time I've tended towards self-improvement and adopting better ways of thinking. Over time I've gotten quite used to that mindset. Only a few years ago I was just like anyone else, getting mad at random things and otherwise not thinking much else about it.

For example, in the past I might have gotten mad at someone for doing something that inconveniences me and said something detailing my anger back at them and then forgot about it. But now... well, you'd be hard pressed to do something to make me legitimately angry. I'd sooner be thinking about why you did that. I'd probably know if it was intentional or not already. Then I'd either tell you to stop, report you, or help you with whatever you had trouble with that happened to fall on to me.

Ah. What am I even typing about. Time to go watch TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment