Saturday, February 21, 2015

Science, Religion, Philosophy, Politics

The main reason I decided to reuse this blog is to repost what I post in a certain Science / Religion / Philosophy / Politics forum I frequent.

H..here I go!


Thread topic: Is god real?

FirstDude Wrote: ►
There is no difference. They are the same process with different names at different scales. There is no difference in the functionality of a mile or a foot. We can use them interchangeably but they have their specific uses. We measure a boat in terms of feet but the voyage in terms of miles, but they are both distance. We measure short-term variation in terms of microevolution and long-term variation in terms of macroevolution, but they are both variation. They measure the same thing but one is at a larger scale.

And when did I say idiots reject microevolution? They just don't even understand what macroevolution is.
__________________________________________________________

OtherUser Wrote: ►
FirstDude, normally I like reading your arguments but I think you're wasting your time with this one.

__________________________________________________________

Chdata Wrote: ►

Dear FirstDude,
"There is no difference in the functionality of a mile or a foot."
yo bro get ur facts straight 2 distances --> not equal bro give me a mile a fruit by the foot... I mean by the mile. u b talkin about the concept of distance itself not the names we be givin to different measurements of distance yo. yo bro i know rite? but yu can stil use the names of difrent measurements howeva u want rite because it's just language - a sound indication - that's even interpretted subjectively! but u no bro there's a reason we don't say the numba 2 is actually pronounced four if it's wednesday and that da numba 5 is actually three during novembur. i mean u can represent 2 as frog and 4 as banana and say frog + frog = banana and i agree u can use language regardless of meaning but ppl don' be talkin that way u kno. bro, there's no difference in the measuring system miles and feet were made fo.

Sincerely,

Post Reply

] I'm not kidding about addressing myself as "Post Reply" here: https://imgur.com/iG95fBm

__________________________________________________________


OtherUser Wrote: ►
Please... Just stop... I can't even handle this...

__________________________________________________________

Chdata Wrote: ►

Dear OtherUser,

You're not obligated to read anything.

Best Regards,

Imouto~

__________________________________________________________

OtherUser Wrote: ►
However true it's nice and respectable if you would use easy to read standard grammar.

__________________________________________________________

Chdata Wrote: ►

Dear OtherUser,

Performing anything that can be classified as a verb, or acting in such a way that specific adjectives can be used to describe oneself - is not an obligation upon any person. I perceive no such important reason to do so, as not doing so does not pose any immediate threat to my health or well-being. Not that the status of being alive is necessarily necessary either.

However true (that it's... nice), I think it is important for one to be capable of flat-out ignoring and not being bothered by and even having the capacity to filter out unnecessary/negative information. Infact, it would be a concern to me if I was wasting time being stopped every time I see someone post something stupid for the sole purpose of having some emotional fluctuation regarding such a mundane matter.

Sincerely,

Data Integration Thought Entity

__________________________________________________________

OtherUser Wrote: ►
Well played sir, well played.

__________________________________________________________

> At this point, I've gotten the response and reaction I've been planning to get out of OtherUser from the moment he replied to me. This is generally how I argued years back when I had lots of free time to spend doing so, and when I was still "fresh". Nowadays, all of the logical realizations I made in these discussions come to me naturally and quickly without much thought, so I haven't had as much reason to engage in these conversations for any reason other than just indulging in the act of discussing these things.

__________________________________________________________

Chdata Wrote: ►

Dear OtherUser,

yo bro i'll take dat quote as an invitation to keep typin' like this when i pm (public msg) yu on HF ya. yo my mum says this language is like... called ebony language or something becuz it's like black ppl from the ghettos yo (no offense black people) (sorry i mean african american). dude is it true that nice person is racist but nigga isn't? is it racist if an african american says nice person?

I am looking forward to hearing your response, as I am very curious to learn more about my inquiry.

Best Regards,

The Boondocks

No comments:

Post a Comment