Saturday, February 21, 2015

SRPP - Are humans naturally self destructive, indifferent, or helpful?

Considering war, murder, and crime, would you say humans are naturally self-destructive of each other?

Considering charity, hospitals, and law, would you say humans are naturally helpful to each other?

Considering the bystander effect, apathy, and neutrality, would you say humans are naturally indifferent to each other?

Here is what I discussed with a friend:

Nue: Humans, by nature, are bad for humans. I don't trust people a lot until I can be proven wrong, some people just mind their own business, some are bad, and some are cooperative pieces of magnificence.
Chdata: I often question what the word 'natural' means anymore.
Nue: I find it as the 'most native sense of order of an entity'. Hence it's natural for animals to breed and migrate, natural for plants to grow, and it's natural for people to be jerkish arrogant fools. Ah, so it is.
Chdata: I don't think harm is a native sense of humans
Chdata: I think survivability is
Chdata: Survivability can be:
Chdata: Kill an enemy
Chdata: Ally myself with a friend
Chdata: Ignore something I don't need to waste energy on

No comments:

Post a Comment